Leaderboard
728x15

Black Bug

Large Rectangle

Check out these about animals images:


Black Bug
about animals
Image by e_monk
Field of view is about 10mm across. Not cropped.

View large on black


Cackle and Drag
about animals
Image by Taylor Dawn Fortune
I was going to add a very pretty Ted Hughes poem (one that's not about animals believe it or not) but decided against it. I hate that poem anyways. I could honestly keep typing away right now until I crash and fall asleep right here. I might actually. The title is from a Plath poem (ohhh so ironic Taylor, sooo funny) called Edge. I might memorize that one for my English project.

I've been really sick this week. I've missed two days of school and will probably miss tomorrow as well.

I also donated blood last week. It was on my bucket list and I'm really happy I did it. However I passed out and spent an hour recovering. I'll post a picture of it in the comments. I love needles so much to it's really weird that I passed out. But I'm anemic and was only about five pounds over the weight post so yeah. I spent that day vomiting and what not. I could literally keep typing words and never stop right now I'm on so much NyQuil it probably doesn't even matter.

Um yeah don't you love another black and white picture? That's literally what I do when I don't know how to make the picture better. But yeah I need to stop saying "but yeah." I like this picture a lot. It's from a very long time ago and I looked very different. I was going to edit my back so it didn't look so gross but I'm happy I didn't. But my mom might make me take this picture down.

Please tell me you're not still reading this. Seriously, tell me you have something better to do than read a bunch of babble by a seventeen year old girl fearing her eighteenth birthday that is quickly approaching in less than three weeks. I'm literally wasting internet space by still being alive and awake and pressing buttons on this machine.

I should just backspace this crap and post no description. I'm not rereading any of this so sorry if there's missing words or what not. I often like to put in "my" where "by" belongs and I have no idea why. Does anyone else do that a lot? I think just because they sound a bit similar and I'm too absent minded to notice.

Can we just call this like an "update post"? I think that would fit considering the absolute crap of this description.

I'm still going to type things.

Feel free to tell me this is not my blog or personal journal and I need to shut up and leave and take this picture off of private. I might not. I should probably wait until tomorrow morning to post this when I'm feeling less ridiculous and stuff and I don't think that last sentence made any sense.

I really want to start playing piano again. It's such a beautiful instrument and CRAP I FORGOT TO POST THAT LAST PICTURE OF RYAN. I can't do anything right. I'll post that next week. Maybe with a super deep description taken from an Anne Sexton poem or Lady Gaga lyric. Just kidding I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga to be honest. She's very good at starting trends of not being afraid to walk out in public with your fishnets on upside down. And by upside down I mean on your face. I'd like to believe I have a somewhat intelligent idea of fashion seeing as I dedicate a large portion of my life studying it, and covering your face in fishnets would make for a great photograph but not to a red carpet event. Gotta love her courage. But no I don't like her.

That was rude wasn't it?

I'm going back to England in March. I could cry over how happy I am. That place started my photography life and I will always miss the opportunity I would have had to study there for a couple years.

But hey, if I would have stayed there I would have never met this one little boy who I've been dating for exactly a year today. Isn't that amazing, I can keep a stable relationship for longer than two seconds! I love that boy, he's such a sweetheart.

I was really going to end this about thirteen paragraphs ago. Would you believe me if I told you I was actually a decent writer and I didn't normally write in these annoying short and stupid sentences?


Anyways, I really appreciate you if you read this and I apologize for writing all that crap. It's 1:24 in the morning and I should have never started writing this and should have just stuck in that "Bride and Groom Lie Hidden for Three Days" poem that pisses me off here. Go read it though, it's actually pretty nice. Although it's such a bull piece of writing. I almost said something really rude about Mr. Hughes but you're not allowed to say anything rude about dead people as I found out recently. In all due respect I genuinely thought something was going down with the Bobbi Brown makeup artist, not the significant other of the late Whitney Houston. My bad.

Oh and I think I'm going to get my cosmetology licence while I'm in college. I mean, it's almost impossible to imagine me going through life without one. And my nails look so badass right now. I'll post another webcam picture in the comments. Lols.

I'm seriously leaving now.

Kay bye.

I love you.

Banner