Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Wildlife Animals images

Large Rectangle

Check out these wildlife animals images:


The grandeur of Lamar Valley
wildlife animals
Image by Jim Nix / Nomadic Pursuits
Lamar Valley sits in Yellowstone National Park and has been called the Serengeti of the North because there is so much wildlife there to see. I was only there a short while, but during that time I saw a coyote eating a small animal that he had captured; I saw bison grazing - it's hard to avoid them in Yellowstone; and I saw a black wolf cruising around. It was amazing. The valley is surrounded by mountains and is a beautiful place. There is a single road that winds through the valley where it disappears back into the forest at the other end. The scenery there is incredible - I highly recommend seeing this place at least once in your lifetime!

from the blog at www.nomadicpursuits.com

follow me: twitter.com/jimnixaustin



DSC_2734
wildlife animals
Image by mike@bensalem
The mother of the previous fawn

Banner