Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Animal Pound images

Large Rectangle

A few nice animal pound images I found:


America the Beautiful
animal pound
Image by Bad Apple Photography
Alright, this photo is by complete chance. I swear it's not posed. On our usual walk/jog around my school we stopped to take a few pictures of Piper on the bench in front of the flag and I happened to get the shot.

On another note, I took this picture mainly thinking about a theme for "Blue". I've recently joined a photo club for the year and I'm trying to get creative. I'll post any and all of my photos for the photo club. Promise.


Piper's Not Having It
animal pound
Image by Bad Apple Photography
She was kind of mad at me & my camera. I was trying to get a picture of her looking up at me, but she refused to so I just got the top of her head.

Banner