Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Animal Images images

Large Rectangle

A few nice animal images images I found:


Triumph Stag
animal images
Image by -RobW-
I have two conflicting images looking at this photo.

One is of the old Creature Comforts ads, giving the deer a Yorkshire accent while he tells the camera about how his harem of wives constantly interrupt his desire to sit down with a nice cup of tea and read the Sunday papers.

The other is of some blinged up rapper on MTV Cribs lounging by his pool while his bikini clad hangers on frolic in the background - but very definitely in the background so no-one is in any doubt as to who is famous here. I imagine he's just said something like "these be my beeyatches, dog" to the interviewer.

Incidentally, I hate hip hop, so I may well have the lingo wrong, but actually there is nothing I care less about on this entire planet.

Sigma 70-300 EX DG APO
RAW: Exposure lightened and some sharpening.

Make go big!


Parken Zoo 28
animal images
Image by cybriks
Original images (full size) can be found at photos.seligs.info/index.php/Parken-Zoo

Banner