Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Wildlife Animals images

Large Rectangle

A few nice wildlife animals images I found:


Stag (Elk and more Mule Deer in the Comments)
wildlife animals
Image by ClickFlashPhotos / Nicki Varkevisser
I love deer. I have dreams about them.

Photographing wildlife is so exhilarating. I don't have that good of a zoom lens, I was extremely close to all of these animals and it is such a humbling experience. These were taken in Grand Canyon National Park where I guess the animals are fairly desensitized to tourists because they all seemed quite comfortable around me. It wasn't as if they had been fed either, none badgered me for food. It was almost eerie how they didn't run away at the sound of the shutter like the deer where I live.


Lion having a roll at Yorkshire Wildlife Park 2
wildlife animals
Image by Joey's Dream Garden

Banner