Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Animal Photos photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these animal photos images:


Across the Line
animal photos
Image by Stuck in Customs
If you want to see how I made this visit my HDR Tutorial. I hope it gives you some new tricks!

I found this guy in the Batu Caves just outside of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The Batu Caves are enormous caverns that hold various Hindu temples and plenty of fruit for monkeys. This was shot after a quarter-mile spelunk through the cave and an emergence into a geological oddity – a shaft of sunlight shining downwards through an open chamber that had been carved through the limestone after centuries of rainfall.

The day was bright and sunny, and the monkey sat alone in front of the inky blackness of the cave entrance. This was shot as a single RAW photo. It only had minor HDR adjustments, to get the texture in the wall and the details in his fur.


from my daily photo blog at www.stuckincustoms.com

Banner