Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Wildlife Animals photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool wildlife animals images:


That's Why I Crossed the Road
wildlife animals
Image by Craig Damlo
We spent the morning at the Northwest Trek Wildlife Park in Eatonville. It was a good time to visit, almost nobody was there so it was not crowded. Also all the animals with antlers where at the peak for the year before they loose them for the winter so we got to see their best. This goat was taking his sweet ass time to cross the road in front of the tram; and just stuck out his tongue as he did it.


Red-tailed Hawk with rabbit - yard
wildlife animals
Image by Vicki's Nature
I've got over 100 photos over about 40 feet in different light. This was taken on a dirt path after the hawk scurried along the ground when I got too close. I don't think he could take off with the rabbit. I intentionally got closer so that he would scurry even farther into the sunlight where I got half a dozen portraits. As for that crown he's making, a hawk rehabber friend tells me that he was on alert because he had let me get so close!

Here's his portrait:

www.flickr.com/photos/vickisnature/2850210203/

Winner, Nature's Pot-of-Gold challenge, eye catcher 12-08
Winner, Beautiful World Challenge Group 10, lunchtime 10-09
Winner, Big Momma award, The Mother of All Challenge Groups, Wildlife, 1-12
Winner, Game, From behind, 1-12


Biene - Bee
wildlife animals
Image by alschim
- Danke an Alle, die meine Fotos angesehen und kommentiert haben.
- Thank's to everybody which have looked at my photos and have commented.
- Gracias en todos que han mirado mis fotos y han comentado.
- Merci à tous qui ont regardé mes photos et ont commenté.

Banner