Leaderboard
728x15

Hiding bunny

Large Rectangle

A few nice types of animals images I found:


Hiding bunny
types of animals
Image by Daveybot
A weekend home visiting my parents, and of course I woke up at about 5:00am with the blinding sunshine, accursed birdsong, and of course the final straw of the blasted church bells.

Honestly.

...So I got up and strolled down towards the woods for a bit of bunny-shooting. They were just lounging in the sun and playing around in buttercups - such cheerful types.


shadey bunny
types of animals
Image by Daveybot
A weekend home visiting my parents, and of course I woke up at about 5:00am with the blinding sunshine, accursed birdsong, and of course the final straw of the blasted church bells.

Honestly.

...So I got up and strolled down towards the woods for a bit of bunny-shooting. They were just lounging in the sun and playing around in buttercups - such cheerful types.

Banner