Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Stuff Animals photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice stuff animals images I found:


Halfpixel hearts Hugner
stuff animals
Image by Brendan Adkins
The Halfpixel guys: left to right, Scott Kurtz, Dave Kellett, Kristofer Straub, and Brad Guigar. Sadly, I missed the shot right after this where Kris, Brad and Dave leaned in to smooch Hugner, and Scott leaned over to smooch Dave.

Thanks to Erica for getting me twenty seconds with the very busy guys with this shot!

UPDATE: This pic is, at least temporarily, the banner image for www.halfpixel.com/!


meetings
stuff animals
Image by TheAlieness GiselaGiardino²³
What happens when a Laughing Buddha Turtle meets with a Laughing Buddha Cow? The have a great time together.

Mavee met his new cow fellow friend and is having a good time, while I was meeting Massimo yesterday, my (until-yesterday-just-'online') friend from Barcelona, who came to Buenos Aires for vacation (an excellent choice ;-). Check at his album some of the wonderful photos (<-- that means I am not in them :-P) of Buenos Aires he took already.

Yesterday, May 2, was his birthday so our meetting was a little bday celebration too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I got him a present today. (Shhh! You people keep secret until I give it to him tomorrow, I can´t display much information about the present, all I can say now is that Mavee will miss him. *wink wink* ^_^

---------------
On a lighter note, the "floor" of the photo is a book, from 2 which arrived yesterday (yay!!!!) from SitePoint -US-. People working in web design, development, programming, graphic design, you may want to check Sitepoint's library, forum and website (if you hadn´t already! They are a classic.). I´d get all their books, blame it on the damn exchange rate that make them so expensive for us down here.


Wellion read in my little book (:
stuff animals
Image by Janii (:

Banner