Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Animal Photos images

Large Rectangle

Some cool animal photos images:



Heat of the Moment
animal photos
Image by wbeem
Asia in Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom at night is something of a rare sight. The park used to close around sunset, with the exception of some extra hours for hotel guests on Disney property. However, there seems to be some fresh thinking happening at Animal Kingdom. Someone realized there are other things to do there besides visit the animals. It turns out the park is actually quite beautiful at night.

That’s why I was having a wonderful time taking photos. It was new. It was beautiful. I had a new Nikon 14-24mm lens that I’d just bought. Life was grand! Then some girl named Angie came up to me and said I had to stop taking pictures because I had a “big” camera. She said it would be alright if I had a “little” camera. It totally ruined my night. There I was in the heat of the moment, finding one beautiful scene after another, only to get shot down by the man – or, in this case, a short woman.

They have a saying at Walt Disney World – Have a magical day! Maybe she lost her pixie dust.

Please visit the blog at williambeem.com


Mural Art by Roa
animal photos
Image by urbanartcore.eu
Famous for his large-scale depictions of animals on city walls around the world, Roa brings the creatures which inhabit the fringes of human society back to the metropolis. His first solo-show in Berlin opened July 9th, 2011 at Skalitzers Gallery.

For more info, visit www.urbanartcore.eu/roa-exhibition-berlin-photos/

Banner