Leaderboard
728x15

Dogs and Santa 5.jpg

Large Rectangle

A few nice animal friends images I found:


Dogs and Santa 5.jpg
animal friends
Image by ctaloi
Along with 200 other dogs Kalli and her friends waited in line to visit with Santa. It was well worth the wait.


BeeFlying_Detail
animal friends
Image by Not So Much
I took this on a friend's back porch. I had set up some flashes on light stands, triggered wirelessly, to take pictures of hummingbirds, when I noticed a little bee nearby, hovering above a flower. A snapped a picture, and the flashes where near enough to light the little guy and I was lucky to get it in focus.

Postscript: Turns out this is a hoverfly, not a bee. Thanks to markopoulos for the correction.


19th nd market
animal friends
Image by winstony
animal friends

Banner