Leaderboard
728x15

Beaver

Large Rectangle

A few nice wildlife animals images I found:


Beaver
wildlife animals
Image by Stewart Ho
Beaver_AlP_ON_10_08


Watching the watcher
wildlife animals
Image by Images by John 'K'
(view large on black)

The nice thing about driving home along the Calaveras Road rather than along I680 (apart from the gorgeous scenery) is the possibility of an encounter with some sort of wildlife. Today's drive home had me in an encounter with some skittish deer. Most of them ran as soon as they saw me (like the one in the background) but this one stopped to watch me as I watched them.

I typically upload in small sets - don't just look at the latest one in my photostream as you might be missing something you'll like more.... and your comments are ALWAYS welcome :)

© All rights reserved. John Krzesinski, 2010.

Banner