Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Of Animals images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo of animals images I found:


Coyote in Yellowstone National Park
photo of animals
Image by Melissa Hincha-Ownby
Our family stopped at a bear jam near the Calcite Springs Overlook. We were able to park in the pullout, walk down to observe a black bear and cub, and on the way back we were treated to this coyote, a red fox mousing and a young mule deer complete with spots. I saw the same gentleman nearly get run over twice trying to take a picture of this coyote as it walked along the roadway asking the entire time "what is that thing?" Being from Arizona, I guess I take coyotes for granted - however, the Yellowstone coyotes are a much more meaty animal plus the coloring is definitely lighter. Editing courtesy of my nephew, ZTesta, since this was a walking, handheld, slightly out-of-focus photo.

Banner