Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Animal Abuse photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these animal abuse images:


I am The HSUS. I am Nebraska.
animal abuse
Image by humanesocietyoftheunitedstates
Michelle, Gretna, NE: Animals don't have a voice against violence and abuse. The HSUS is that voice and I stand with them. [Submit your own photo and stand with Nebraska animal lovers.]


I am The HSUS. I am Nebraska.
animal abuse
Image by humanesocietyoftheunitedstates
Michelle, Omaha, NE: The animals don't have a voice against abuse and neglect. The HSUS is their voice and I stand behind them. [Submit your own photo and stand with Nebraska animal lovers.]


Wildhorse Rescue Ranch in AZ
animal abuse
Image by mariancall
Such a cool place! We did an evening concert here right out with the horses and cats, and lived at the ranch for a few nights.

Scott with less hair (sob) working hard in the gift shop.

Visit www.mudpony.com for more info about the ranch or the horses, or to make a tax-deductible donation. It costs them about 00 per month to feed & doctor abused horses, or animals that would go to the slaughterhouse. After rehabilitating the animals, they adopt them out to good owners.

Banner