Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photos Of Animals photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice photos of animals images I found:



Cotton Mouth Snake
photos of animals
Image by .imelda
Taken By Danielle

I sent my daughter to take this photo of a snake we found on our way home. It was pretty close to our house. We live by a creek in a suburb and we see all kinds of animals on the pavement. My husband has seen a few snakes but dead so we took these for him. We had no idea this snake could really hurt Danielle. I kept yelling, "Get the shot! Get the shot!" While she was telling back, "He's going to eat me!"


Sheep close up
photos of animals
Image by Erica_Marshall
I'm going to school to become a vet tech and we have to learn about both small animals (dogs and cats) and large animals (sheep, cows, pigs, etc), so this is one of the animals from class that we had to practice handling, giving injections, drawing blood from, etc

------------------------------------------------------------------

To use this photo in any way you must license it. See this link for information about pricing.

Banner