Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Animal Shelter photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these animal shelter images:


Bandit Checks Out The Van
animal shelter
Image by rikkis_refuge
"Hmm, these tires have been places. Sure do need a tune up in the scent department." Thought Bandit as he lifted his leg on each tire in succession. "Hmm, Salon, isn't that where'd they'd stop in for a bite in the old west movies. (Bandit been caught watching TV thru Joe's windows at night.) Mobile Salon, must be a roving cafeteria! Wonder if they know the door is open? Wonder if they're serving ...." And in he went.

The door clicked shut as Deloris was saying, "Be a good boy and you can have more treats after ..." "After? After what?"

www.Rikkisrefuge.org Our next tour is July 4th at 11 am. 540-854-0870 x2
Sign up for our e-mail newsletter "Hairballs" so you know what's coming up !


Vincent Puts His Paw Down
animal shelter
Image by rikkis_refuge
Excuse me, Mr. Bandit, who is complaining about this being a two-month campaign? Just because I was paws over claws ahead of you after the first month, and the visitors at Sponsor Appreciation Day felt sorry for you, and put more in your bucket, you were the one who insisted on dragging it out another month. So I've been working my paws off for the last month too. And just look at the results! I've still got more than twice as much as you do! Haaahh!

I'm putting my paw down right now, and declaring cats the official winner!

But feel free to still cast your vote for me by making your donation now, at www.PayPal.com using our e-mail address mail@RikkisRefuge.org, or call 540 854-0870 extension five, or e-mail with credit card information, drop by the refuge or send a check to Rikki's Refuge, PO Box 1357, Orange VA 22960.

I know I have fans will never let me down!


Bandit Gets To Be First
animal shelter
Image by rikkis_refuge
Bandit! Bandit! Come here Bandit. Bandit, Bandit, where are you? Deb Montgomery of The Curley Dog Mobile Pet Salon (540-720-7861) was dedicating the day to washing dirty old hound dogs, and other residents of Rikki's Refuge. Bandit cracked one eye and sniffed. No smell of food. Though he guess that was another set of tires he'd have to deal with. Bandit! Bandit! By now everybody was calling for Bandit. "Let's see, it's after breakfast, I've already argued over my meds, almost outsmarted Lena this morning but she found where I spit them out and forced them back in. Gee I hate it when she holds my mouth shut till I turn crossed eyed and finally swallow. Not time for dinner or evening meds yet. I wonder what they want? I don't smell any food.", thought Bandit as he laid under my trailer in the shade.

Deloris used the ultimate trick and opened a bag of treats. "Food! I smell Food" and Bandit was out like a flash. Lena and Deloris offered him to be First, his tail began to wag. Being a little hard of hearing he thought they were talking about First at the food bowl, not at the wash tub. Enticed by treats, he lumbered over to Deb's Mobile Salon.

www.Rikkisrefuge.org Our next tour is July 4th at 11 am. 540-854-0870 x2
Sign up for our e-mail newsletter "Hairballs" so you know what's coming up !

Banner