Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Animal Pics photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these animal pics images:


Horned screamer Anhima cornuta
animal pics
Image by pierre pouliquin
Random visit

In the wild, it is supposed to live mostlly close to rivers confluences, thus its strong call may help find water!
More here
Note for the Field guide group, although this was not wild, I put two pics in the group as it seems there is none of this species in the group's pool, yet (ok?).


Deer
animal pics
Image by WxMom
On our way home from our prairie walk, we drove up into the old Helena Cemetery. It's an old dirt track, I wasn't sure I should have taken my car up there. Paula saw her first, and I snapped a few photos, through the window of the car. I switched lenses and got out of the car to take a few more pics, while peeking out from behind the trunk or up and over the roof. Those photos will be uploaded next time.

Banner