Leaderboard
728x15

060322Shelving

Large Rectangle

Some cool toy animals images:


060322Shelving
toy animals
Image by quadrapop
people on several email lists I'm on have been discussing how to store toys and education material. Here is how we do it...

this is just a detail of a whole 2 walls worth of shelving in our livingroom.

We have been collecting these plastic boxes (and the rest elsewhere in the house) for the last 5 years and only buy them when on special. I finally got around to getting shelving this year - now I have some idea of the amount and size of our toy collection. These shelves are ikea 'gorm' and we have left them unsealed - at some point I expect we will sand them and seal or paint, but that will be years away I feel.

See image noes for specifics


Tug and caltrap
toy animals
Image by Katy Wrathall
This is my toy, you may look but I would rather you did not try to take it, if that's ok, please. (But if you do take it can I have it back quite soon please?)

Banner