Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Animal photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice animal images I found:


these papparazzi can be so irritating
animal
Image by monkeyc.net
The expression says it all to me, a kind of hurry up and get it over with

Wallaby by the roadside at Mount Cotton - The concept of building an animal friendly housing estate must have been an interesting one to sell and yet it works.

Exacatly what people think of having wallabies eating their flowers in their front yard however I do wonder.

If i had to guess (and im not an expert by any stretch I'd say hes a Swamp Wallaby - Wallabia bicolor - common here in SE Queensland.


POP FACT : Australia is the only country in the world apparently where we eat our coat of arms which is the Emu and Kangaroo - Emu meat isnt bad actually, I dont much care for Kangaroo - as a country boy I shot a lot growing up, not with a camera.

And thats our fault - we killed off their predators, the dingo, because they like to eat sheep (which is fine with me - you couldnt imagine a dumber animal) so the Kangaroos are now in plague proportions and we cull them - but you dont eat wild ones, not unless you want to get some nasty parasites in your body.

We farm these and export them now - all over the world - apparently the meat is very lean, I just dont much care for the taste.


Christmas mice
animal
Image by Natasha Fadeeva
See more of my animals at www.fadeeva.com/


Christmas mice
animal
Image by Natasha Fadeeva
See more of my animals at www.fadeeva.com/

Banner