Leaderboard
728x15

MOBY CLIFTON

Large Rectangle

Some cool all about animals images:


MOBY CLIFTON
all about animals
Image by roberthuffstutter
A SHORT ESSAY ABOUT OUR DOGS AND CATS IN THIS LIFETIME AND THE NEXT LIFETIME

Having had cats and dogs since I was a small lad, they have been real blessings and taught me many lessons about love and understanding. As I grow older, I reflect on all of the cats and dogs that have entered my life and left my life throughout the years.

There are many great memories. It is my belief that in our final lifetime, we shall not only be reunited with loved ones but the dogs and cats we have loved so much. Perhaps not all, but some of those who thought we were truly good keepers.

It might well be left to the choice of our cats and dogs. Robert L. Huffstutter



when squirrels attack
all about animals
Image by jonoakley
Taken at the botanic garden in Durham.

I was sat in the bird hide and three squirrels were running about, and probably scaring all the birds away, which Is why I only saw one or two!

Banner