Leaderboard
728x15

Happy Tails: Murphy

Large Rectangle

A few nice animal shelters images I found:


Happy Tails: Murphy
animal shelters
Image by LollypopFarm
On March 15, I adopted Murphy from Lollypop Farm. My children had encouraged me to adopt a dog for companionship and to help me deal with my grief over the recent loss of my husband. Raymond passed away in January from lung cancer. We had been married 44 years.

I can honestly say I was very apprehensive since our family hasn't had a dog for over 30 years. But ... the day I adopted Murphy was the first night I didn't cry. Since then, when I do cry, he will climb up on my lap and lick my tears -- then I laugh. We bonded immediately, and he and I have become great buddies. He is a great companion -- having him to care for has given me strength to help me work through this new journey in my life.

The family who previously owned Murphy obviously spent a lot of time with him. He is well behaved and very smart. He is housebroken, knows many commands, and loves being brushed and is great with my grandchildren. My husband would have loved him!

Stephanie was helpful, knowledgeable, and sensitive while working with me to adopt Murphy. Like I said, it has been a long time since we have had a dog and I had a lot of question and concerns. Your organization provides a great service -- one I have benefited from greatly. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Anna H.


DSCF6724.JPG
animal shelters
Image by mscaprikell
Bella

Banner