Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Animal Game images

Large Rectangle

A few nice animal game images I found:


Alexey Pajitnov
animal game
Image by momopeche
Omg this man made tetris. Now he's shooting dolphins with paint.
www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8638663&publicUserId=546...


Dead ducks
animal game
Image by Simon Collison
My friend Sally shot these four ducks with a 12-bore yesterday. Before you all complain, she and Ben live in the country, source real local meat for the wonderful pub they own, and hunt legally from sustainable stocks. She's also a good shot.

I also ate a stew that had three squirrels in it today (delicious), and saw a Buzzard kill a woodpigeon on the road near the pub.

Not a good day from the point of view of vegetarians, or those who can't accept that in the real world animals (including us) kill other animals.

My apologies if this upsets you. I very much respect vegetarians and those with good and considered reasoning for hating the killing of animals. That said, please don't hate me for enjoying meat. I have to admit I'm no fan of hunting though, but the composition and colour of these ducks are still beautiful to me somehow.


"Bac Attack"
animal game
Image by momopeche
An RTS battle against bacteria.
www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8638663&publicUserId=546...

Banner