Leaderboard
728x15

Luv my dog to pieces

Large Rectangle

A few nice animal welfare images I found:


Luv my dog to pieces
animal welfare
Image by spitfirelas
Sasha's story

Sasha was a six month old black and white Alaskan Malamute puppy when I first met her. She looked at me as if imploring me to be her salvation. This single defining moment changed my life forever.

She had been abandoned in a one bedroom city apartment, neglected and abused by her owners. I fell in love with her immediately and told her owners to relinquish her in my care or be reported to the animal welfare agency. Within 10 minutes Sasha was in my car ready to begin a new chapter in her book of life.

That was 7 years ago, I can't escape the memory of being told "We broke her tail to make it curl more" or seeing the sad, desperate eyes she once had. Sasha is an endearing companion who decided on being a house dog and goes with me almost everywhere. She's a well trained trusting dog and I am truly blessed to have her in my life.

Banner