Leaderboard
728x15

Tony the tongue

Large Rectangle

A few nice animal abuse images I found:


Tony the tongue
animal abuse
Image by Eyesplash - the new slow way
I was out with my friend, Helene. She loves animals as much as I do. We talked to the owner of this boxer and got a lot of info. He is a rescue dog that was abused and took quite sometime to rehabilitate. He was gentle, friendly and very playful.
It makes me happy to hear of good stories.



Serval Intensity
animal abuse
Image by Genji A
Another photo from the California Photo Festival that I hadn't processed up until now. This was taken at Zoo to You in Paso Robles.

"Conservation Ambassadors is more than just a non-profit rescue zoo it’s a place where permanently injured, abandoned and abused wild and exotic animals get a second chance at life as ambassadors for their species through conservation education. Learners of all ages are inspired through our animal ambassadors." Zoo to You website

Banner