Leaderboard
728x15

Hedgehog

Large Rectangle

A few nice animal friends images I found:


Hedgehog
animal friends
Image by vandinglewop
47/50 of Project 50mm 2012

f/2.8
1/60
ISO 200
Flash 1/8th Power camera left

Found a new friend in the garden tonight. Managed to convince him to pose for me

My Site | Twitter | Facebook | Project 50mm 2012


Happy Tails: Miss Kitty
animal friends
Image by LollypopFarm
My friend's mom wanted to adopt an adult cat to live with her at her senior living apartment earlier this year. Being familiar with the adoption process, I took her to Lollypop in search of her new best friend. And sure enough, LP had exactly what she was looking for. Since "Kitty" was seven years old, she got her in the Seniors-for-Seniors program. I've included pictures of Mrs. W. adopting Kitty, bringing her home, and then a recent picture of the two of them enjoying each other's company. This is a great program and brings a lot of love to both who have a lot to give.

Thank you Lollypop Farm,
Cindy D.


BrB I'm off for a weekend break
animal friends
Image by Andrew Pescod
We're off for a weekend break to see Family and Friends see you when we get back.

I love this little calf the look on his face is fantastic

Banner